Split-Core AC Current Transformer SCT-3000
3.00″ Opening measures from 400 to 3000 Amps
SCT-3000 Series split-core current transformer AC current from 400 to 3000 Amps passing through the center conductor. Split core CTs are designed for fast and easy installation.The split core design permits non-contact current measurements through magnetic field induction without requiring that the primary wire be taken offline and disconnected for CT installation.This method permits a safer,easy and portable current measurement. An internal precision burden resistor across the secondary winding of the CT provides a safe low voltage output and permits safe opening of the secondary
- Rated Current 400A to 3000A loads.
- Rated output: 0.333Vac at rated current
- Accuracy:±1% from 5% to 120% of rated current
- Phase Angle: less than 2 degrees at 50% of rated current
- Insulation Voltage:600Vac
- Maximum Primary Voltage:5000Vac(Insulated Conductor)
- Operating Temperature:-15℃to 60℃.
- Frequency Range:50-400Hz
- Leads:4Foot(105cm),UL 1015,Twisted Pair,0.34 mm2(22AWG)
- CE recognized. RoHS Compliant
- Output and leads can be customized
Measures AC current flow to electric motors, lighting, air conditioning equipment, etc.Compatible with HVAC temperature control, power management,building automation systems.Technical Datasheet