Power Monitoring Expert (PME)
StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert (PME) software is a complete supervisory software package for power management applications.
The software collects and organizes data gathered from your facility’s electrical network and presents it as meaningful, actionable information via intuitive web interface. Share information with key stakeholders or across your entire operation to influence behavioral changes that can save you money.
StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert software’s open architecture supports industry standard protocols and an expansive range of Schneider Electric and third-party devices. Leverage and optimize your existing infrastructure. Integrate with other energy management and automation systems (e.g. SCADA, BAC, DCS, ERP) or web services.
- Highly scalable, flexible and open architecture
- System-wide data acquisition and interoperability
- Fully compatible with ION technology
- Real-time monitoring through a secure, multi-user web portal
- Enhanced support for WAGES monitoring
- Power quality analysis and compliance monitoring
- Trend graphing and aggregation
- Alarming and event logging
- Preconfigured and custom reports
- Manual or automated control
- Intuitive, customizable web client interface:Multi-language support
- Dashboards – Present any measurement from the power monitoring database in an attractive kiosk display or slideshow
- Diagrams – View system diagrams to monitor network status
- Tables – Compare multiple devices for at-a-glance status of your network
- Alarms – Simplifies the management of alarms and events with intelligent filters
- Reports – View critical information exactly how, where and when it’s required
- Multi-language support
- Supports PowerLogic ION Enterprise software and System Manager software migrations
StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert software is a complete supervisory interface that helps you maximize operational efficiency, optimize your distribution system, and improve your business performance.
- Reduce your energy and operations costs
- Increase your power reliability and availability
- Improve your power quality
- Optimize your equipment use
- Identify billing discrepancies, document errors and measure energy supply contract compliance
- Measure efficiency, reveal opportunities and verify savings for all energy consumption
- Allocate all energy (WAGES) costs to buildings, departments, processes, shifts, lines, or equipment to improve competitiveness and manage previously uncontrolled costs
- Reduce peak demand and power factor penalties
- Enable participation in load curtailment programs (e.g. demand response)