An ideal replacement for multiple analog meters, the PowerLogic ION6200’s modularity allows genset and electrical equipment manufacturers, panel shops, EMS manufacturers and energy service providers to reduce inventory requirements by stocking inexpensive components and building specific meter configurations as needed, rather than carrying a large inventory of pre-configured meters.
The PowerLogic® ION6200 meter is an ultra-compact meter that offers outstanding quality, versatility and functionality in a low cost, flexible meter.
The PowerLogic ION6200 meter offers outstanding quality, versatility, and functionality in a low-cost, ultra-compact unit. The meter is simple to use and offers a big, bright LED display for superior readability in poor lighting conditions.
Complete with four-quadrant power, demand, energy, power factor, and frequency measurements, this versatile unit is easy to wire and mount. It offers an excellent upgrade path that lets you start with a low-cost base model and add enhanced functionality over the long term.
The ION6200 meter lets you upgrade functionality in the field. Rather than carry a large inventory of pre-configured meters, genset and electrical equipment manufacturers, panel shops, EMS manufacturers and energy service providers can each adapt meter functionality to specific applications, as required.
- High accuracy, low cost programmable meter
- Bright, easy to read integrated LED display
- Available in transducer version with no display
- Optional transducer remote display model, ideal for switchboard builders
- Individual phase energy measurments, for single phase measurments in a 3-phase board
- Retrofitable upgrades add functionality as required
- RS-485 port, Modbus RTU for integration with energy management systems
- Pulse outputs for kWh, kvarh or kVAh pulsing
- Fast setup via display or free software