The Enercept meter, a part of the pioneering PowerLogic® power monitoring system, simplifies installation, making it much easier to include energy meters throughout an electrical distribution system.
An innovative form factor eliminates the need for a separate meter enclosure and reduces installation cost by as much as 70%. The meter is inside the CTs, and no external PTs are required, making this a cost effective option for basic electrical metering.
The PowerLogic Enercept meter makes it easy to include energy meters throughout an electrical system. An innovative form factor eliminates the need for a separate meter enclosure and helps reduce installation costs. The meter and communications electronics are inside the CT; and no external PTs are required, making this a cost effective option for basic electrical metering.
Two versions of the PowerLogic Enercept are available:
- Basic – reports power and energy
- Enhanced — provides 26 additional parameters, including volts, amps, power factor and reactive power
- Precision metering electronics and current transformers in a single package
- Retrofit with minimal labor required
- Perfect for sub-metering in commercial and industrial applications
- Easy to install split-core CTs eliminate the need to disconnect conductors
- High accuracy ±1% of reading from 10-100% of the rated current of the CTs.
- Smart electronics eliminate CT orientation errors
- RS-485 wiring for modbus RTU communication protocol for software integration
- UL listed, cUL listed